Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Current Must Haves

A girl is alway editing their wish-list. Currently, I am obsessed with Polyvore. I can create outfit ideas without having to go to the mall to try on clothes. It is the best thing ever. Personally, I don't like going to the mall. It's crowded and sales associates are constantly asking you if you need help every five minutes. No, I do not need help. I just want to shop at peace. (Funny because I worked in retail for about four years.) Below are some of my favorite must have items:



I feel like this a good outfit for transitioning into the Spring but it's still chilly. Texas weather can be a bit bi-polar. One day it's high 80s and the next day it's mid 60s or raining. I'm ready for the weekend so I can take a trip to Austin and shop a little. It's been a while.

On a different note - I changed the layout of this blog! Hurray! It's about time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment