Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Product Review: Benefit Fake Up


Impulse buy at ULTA. 

Fake Up.
Hydrating, crease-control concealer from Benefit for $24. 
(Available in three shades.)

Thoughts?

Pricey but it feels light and natural. It doesn't look "cakey."
The Vitamin E and apple seed extract offers a hydrating feel. 
Easy to apply. No brush needed. It's like a lipstick!
Fancy, pretty design. (Creative side of me cares.)
The mirror case with the cursive text and pink pattern fits the Benefit look. 

I bought the 01 LIGHT shade and 02 MEDIUM for my sister. I figured with Spring finally here I will most likely tan and get dark, so her 02 MEDIUM Fake Up concealer will be my back up. Plus, right now if you buy $30 or more of Benefit products you get a FREE cute little San Francisco make-up bag. 

Would I buy it again? Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment