Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Accesories



Fiesta is almost here! It’s my favorite time of the year. There is so much to do during the month of April and so many festive colors to sport! It’s also my birthday month. Yes, I’m a Fiesta baby. I am counting down the days until April. Baby Bake/Alumni Homecoming, Oyster Bake, NIOSA, Battle of Flowers parade, Flambeau Night parade – the list of Fiesta events is endless!

Fiesta means it’s time to shop for colorful Fiesta outfits and accessories. I found my Baby Bake dress and now in the search for the perfect accessories. I’ve been leaning towards yellow and teal accessories. (And orange but that will be for a future post.) My dress is navy blue and white, therefore I need a color that will pop. Below are some possibilities.  

1//2//3//4//5//6//7

What’s your favorite Fiesta event? What’s your favorite spring color?

No comments:

Post a Comment