Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Treat Yourself To Something Nice

Spring is just around the corner and I was in the mood for a little shopping. A girl can spoil herself every now and then, right? I am currently obsessed with: J.Crew and Gap. They have some cute outfits out for the Spring and always have a great selection in the clearance/sale area.




As you can see, day of shopping was a success. From left to right: Forever 21, Express, J.Crew, Forever 21, Francesca’s, Forever 21, Forever 21 and Michael Kors. I don’t know if you can see but I also bought some anchor earrings. You may recognize them from a previous post about my current must haves. I went on the hunt for these anchor earrings and bought the last pair. Although it was a little pricey for a pair of earrings ($40) I just had to buy them.



Not-fashion-related: I finally bought the Pitch Perfect Blu-ray DVD! I do all my movie shopping at Best Buy mainly because my boyfriend loves that store, so he gives me no other choice. I could not find the movie for the life of me. Luckily, I found it hidden between some Disney movies (where it clearly did not belong.) Since it wasn’t where it was suppose to be, I had no idea how much it was but I didn’t care. I was buying it no matter what. Well, guess what? It was $27, less than the price at Barnes & Noble. (Sorry, Barnes & Noble.) And to make my day even better, the cashier greets me with a – “Oh my goodness, you found it. You found the last one!” Apparently the system shows only one Pitch Perfect movie left in the entire city (as far as Best Buy stores) and numerous customers have been looking for it. Employees thought it was a system glitch. It was a great last minute buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment