OOTD: Work Attire

Happy April! Hope everybody had a wonderful Easter weekend. I spent it in Houston, Texas with my family. Visited NASA Space Center, the Downtown Aquarium, the Kemah Boardwalk and of course, we made some time for some shopping.

I like to buy tops to mix and match with bottoms that I already have. I've been having trouble finding a way to put together an outfit with my royal blue pants that I bought last year. I wore these pants once and then never found a way to put them to good useā€¦until now.


Top: Express, $49.90 (Online/In-store)
Scarf: H&M, $12.95 (In-store)
Bag: H&M, $29.95 (In-store)
Bracelet: Francesca's, $14.00 (In-store)
Bottom: Banana Republic (No Longer Available)
Shoes: Nine West (No Longer Available)

I picked up my sister from school yesterday. She was all dressed up for a pharmacy school meeting (smarty pants!) and it made me realize how quickly she's growing up. Her style has changed and she's worked hard to stay in shape. She's raiding my closet now. Shout out to my little sister. Here's her OOTD: Business Casual Attire.


Top: H&M, $17.95 (In-store)
Sweater: H&M, $17.95 (In-store)
Bottom: Old Navy
Shoes: DSW

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been way too excited about upcoming April events. Stay tuned for more posts. I'm currently working on a review for Zero Whitening Lightning and a post about swimwear.

Labels: