Tuesday, May 21, 2013

And mirror ball trophy goes to...

....Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough!



Ahhh!!! For the first time in I don't know how many seasons, I agree with the results. I am glad I decided to watch this season. After the results of the All Star season, I was against watching the show. And previous seasons, too! Shawn Johnson during the All Star season. Sabrina Bryan when she danced with Mark Ballas. But when I heard Kellie Pickler would be on the show and that Derek Hough was returning (he had said his last season was the All Star season with Shawn Johnson) AND they were paired, I just couldn't resist. 

It was a great season to watch. Kellie Pickler was absolutely amazing. I have been a Pickler fan since day one. Since her American Idol days and her concerts at small venues like Cowboys Dancehall, really interacting with her fans during her shows. I am happy to see one of my favorite contestants win.

Okay, okay. I'm done watching competition shows.



No comments:

Post a Comment