Friday, July 26, 2013

It's Friday, Friday, Friday.


Cheers y'all! It's the weekend. I plan on sleeping, spending some quality time with my little fur ball Winston and finish unpacking from my California trip. (Maybe this can be my chance to take a couple of photos of the small goodies I bought during my trip to show you guys!) It’s like my suitcase just threw up all over my bedroom floor. 


It’s pretty insane. I’ll have to show a before and after photo, IF I have a successful weekend of unpacking. Believe it or not, I have another trip coming up in two weeks. I know! I’m one crazy traveler. So, I should probably just not…unpack? Yeah, I’ll just leave the suitcase out.

How do I do it while working full time? Honestly, I don’t know. But this year I haven’t taken a spontaneous vacation trip with my super awesome spontaneous vacation crew, Candace and Michelle. Where are we going? Vegas. Of course. No surprise there. Call me crazy but whatever (I was just there like not even two months ago. Read about that trip here.) We’re only young once and if I’m a broke post grad and on a budget, at least I’m making memories, right? You only live once. Let’s do this! (I will probably regret these back to back trips come the first of the month.)

I’ll make myself feel better about going on so many trips by writing some Friday Letters.

Photobucket

Dear bank account,
I am sorry I am draining the money life out of you. I swear it’s all for a good cause, as in – new clothes for my small closet and great memories (follow me on Instagram to follow my adventures!) I promise after this trip, we’ll be back on track.

Dear California,
I miss your cool weather. I am not digging the 100 degree Texas heat. I am tired of roasting in my car and walking two blocks to my car under the burning sun after work.

Dear Spontaneous Vacation Crew,
Are you ready? We are back at it again and soon we will be reunited. Let’s start brainstorming some songs and pick one that will define our trip. Yes? Thank you for going above and beyond to make sure I didn’t miss out on this trip. I mean, I have the most amazing friends ever. They don’t take no for an answer when it comes to a possible reunion for the spontaneous vacation crew.

Dear pool,
We will meet again this weekend with the latest Cosmo and Elle D├ęcor magazine at my side and a Strawberry Bud light Lime-A-Rita. Summer is coming to end, but not in Texas. So, I’ll have plenty of more “sit by the pool” time.

Dear Passionfruit Ads,
I promise I will dedicate this weekend to check out your awesome new features and put a ring on it! I need to get up to speed on these new changes so I don’t miss out on the great advertising opportunities.

Dear blank canvas,
I will get to you, my pretty. (And your little dog, too!) No, but seriously. That canvas needs to get painting like last year. Weekly Wishes repeat? Yes.

Time to get this weekend started and what better way to do it than with #backthatazzup Friday with Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants to Work?



Selena Gomez turned 21 last week and went out with a bang. I mean I’m talking new music video, Taco Bell tacos cake, partying and all that good stuff.  Good for her! And I am loving her new song. I wish it was my birthday so I could jam to this song on my way to club or something!


Hope everybody has a good weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. I just got done unpacking and washing clothes!! UGH! I still can't believe we were in Cali at the same time!! And this heat is about to kill me...I wish I was back on the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your picture!!! All the pink and leopard.. so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! Loved the dear everything.. What a cute idea <3

    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog || JewelMint Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete