Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Late Weekend Recap

Labor Day Weekend is just days away. I can pretty much smell it, so it's probably a good idea to post my weekend recap before the next weekend sneaks up on me. I know what you're thinking. "On a Wednesday? It's kind of a little too late and we kind of don't care." But, whatevs. It was a weekend of discovering a delicious new sushi roll, enjoying a couple of drinks and spoiling myself with a new purse and perfume. It's been a tough few days so I decided to treat myself to something nice. And by something I mean splurging on myself because I can.

Photo bomb starts now...

Chaca Sushi Roll.

Some Texas beer that I don't remember the name of.

Sunday OOTD. 

Selfie Sunday. 
 Brand new bag for grad school.
Hello, Chanel perfume. 


No comments:

Post a Comment