Thursday, August 22, 2013

So, you want to get to know me?


The lovely Heather from Honee Bee tagged me in this pretty neat game going around the blog world. It's the perfect way for your readers to get to know you a little better, aside from the basics like your name, where you're from, etc. Everybody say thanks to Heather for putting together some great questions!



1. What is your go to outfit?
Scarf, jeans and a plain solid tee. I'm a simple girl. 

2. If you could go out to coffee with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
Tough question. I'm always willing to sit down and just talk to an old or new friend. You can really learn a lot from someone or that someone may just need someone to listen. 

3. What is one dream for your future?
Be happy and be completely in love with life's blessings. As long as I am surrounded by the people I love, have a job I enjoy and have had the opportunity to travel, then I will be happy. :)

4. Where did you meet your boyfriend/fiance/husband?
Freshman year in college, he saw me in line in the cafeteria and just started talking to me. We've grown closer and closer ever since. The best relationships start from friendships, and that's exactly how ours began. 


5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. I'm a sucker for romance.

6. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
A veterinarian but then I saw the vet make my dog cry after giving him shots and I quickly changed my mind. It's not so pretty after all. 

7. Do you have the names of your future kids picked out?
Maybe. #sorryimnotsorry 

8. Why did you start blogging?

To share my experiences and to be creative. I wanted to pick up a hobby that defined me.

9. What is one food you could not live with out?

Lately, it's been sushi. I'm always in the mood to try a new sushi roll. 

10. When was your first kiss?
Eighth grade at the movies with my very first boyfriend.  

Tagging Allie, Stephanie and Mallory & Mark

Ten Questions:
1. If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
2. What is one place in the world you would like to visit?
3. Name something on your bucket list. 
4. What's your favorite movie or book?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. PC or Mac?
7. Coffee or Energy Drinks?
8. Drive or fly to a destination?
9. Dog lover or cat lover?
10. If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment