Saturday, October 12, 2013

Just Breathe + Life Lately


Just breathe. Blogging has been the last thing on my mind lately because 1.) it's October and I love the month of October. 2.) Grad school had been kicking my butt. I'm pretty sure I had a few mental breakdowns. I did not realize how hard it would be working full-time while going to school but then I stop to remind myself to be thankful. I am blessed to have both my job and my education. It keeps life busy and it keeps me on my toes, working towards something. 3.) I went to a Body Pump class and pretty much died for 3 days. 4.) It was midterms week + deadline week at work, but I survived thanks to Starbucks coffee except, now I never want to see another coffee cup of again. 5.) I needed time to recover from not just midterms but from the saddest Glee episode, "The Quarterback." 

I keep forgetting to take photos mainly because lately I have been obsessed with SnapChat, but here's my life lately photos.


ONE: Starbucks Iced Caramel Mocchiato has been my life this past week.
TWO: A family photo.
THREE: Pub Run. It was Comic Con/Super Hero themed.
FOUR: The best way to end my hectic week. Starbucks little note: "Slow. Down. And. Enjoy."

No comments:

Post a Comment