Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Goals

Happy October!
I have been counting down the days until the arrival of one of my three favorite months. (In no particular order: April, October and November.) It's October 1st which means it's Halloween month and I get to dress up Winston as who knows. Any Halloween puppy costume ideas? 

It also means it's the arrival of Fall. Well, Texas is still waiting for the arrival of Fall. I'm starting to get really impatient and considering moving because I am not liking the fact that it is 95 degrees in October. Hurry up, I want to wear cute scarves and riding boots.

I may have been MIA from the blog world but I have been keeping up with some of my favorite blogs. Blake from One Eighty posted her October Goals this past weekend and I immediately started scribbling in my little journal some of my own October Goals.

October Goals

Yes, free sponsor spots for the month of October! Any size. I'm all about that free stuff so head go get your spot now!

What are some of your goals for the month of October?

No comments:

Post a Comment