Friday, November 29, 2013

Be thankful.

I hope everybody had a lovely Thanksgiving, surrounded by family and friends. This year Thanksgiving was extra special for me. J's family and grandparents came into town to celebrate Thanksgiving. For the first time in years I was able to spend a holiday with his family, so we were very thankful for that opportunity. It difficult when his side of the family is from a different city. We spent the first half of the day with his family and the second half with my family. As soon as we finished dinner with my family, it was nap time and catching the last part of the Dallas Cowboys game whereas my mom and sister decided to be brave and hit the stores for Black Friday. No, thank you.



And I'm loving the holiday decorations around town. Christmas is definitely one of my favorite holidays. Who doesn't love Christmas? Lights. Christmas Carols. Joy and Happiness. Family. Giving. Christmas Movies. Harry Potter weekend on ABC family. It's the most wonderful time of the year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment