Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blog Transfer Fail + Weekend Recap

Hello, new blog. Goodbye...followers? Unfortunately I lost all my followers on GFC and Bloglovin (and even all my old comments!) because I didn't plan ahead of time. I was too excited about the big move that I completely forgot about the consequences. I just went into my settings, renamed my blog and hit save. If someone knows of a simple solution, let me know! Mega fail! I've been doing some research and I am determined to find a solution. Otherwise, I'm going to just have to start from scratch. Any thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Anything?

As for the weekend, it involved a box of tissues, a blanket and a trip to the grocery store to stock up on orange juice and Emergen-C in hopes that this cold would go away as quickly as possible. But it turns out being sick over the weekend wasn't so bad after all. I got the chance to spend some quality time with my two favorite boys while catching up on some of my favorite shows.







No comments:

Post a Comment