Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Get To Know Me (More)

(It was the day we were shooting the Harlem Shake video at work.)

With the big blog move and name change, I thought it would be a good idea to put together a list of some of my favorite posts for new (and old) followers to get a quick little summary of who I am and what I like to blog about. Sometimes the about me page just isn't enough and who has the time to go through pages and pages of old posts? In a pinch, below are a few of my favorite posts that best define me. Grab a cup of hot coffee (because heck, it is cold outside y'all! 45 degrees is not normal in Texas!) and get to know me better! 



(1 of 3084920349 photos of Winston.)

And everything about the little fur ball that fills my heart with joy, Winston. From the day the boyfriend and I first met our little Winston to our puppy training adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment