Prayer | Jesus Calling


"The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: 'I have loved you 
with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.'" 
Jeremiah 31:3

Make time for praying. | I will admit, life sometimes gets busy that I will forget to make time for prayer. I try hard to make it to church on Sundays every now and then. I find myself having to stop and remind myself to make time for prayer, to breathe and find a way to reconnect with what is important: your faith. I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this book. It may have been one of the many times J and I decided to browse through Barnes and Noble. Sometimes we just go for an hour and just walk around for fun. You never know what you will find. Thankfully, Sarah Young's book Jesus Calling caught my eye and I immediately made it a priority to buy it. It's a great daily devotional book. I carry it with me now everywhere I go. I enjoy finding small devotional and inspirational books! Especially during busy times. It's holiday shopping time, finals week with papers and projects due and it's the J's birthday in 11 days! Where did time go? 
  
Happy Monday!

PS: Make sure you head on over to Mikaela Rae's blog for a guest post on my favorite fall booties! :)

Labels: