Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend Recap + Catching Fire


I cannot begin to explain how excited I was to step into the theatre to finally see Catching Fire after what has felt like a million years of waiting. I could not be happier with the movie. I want to go back and see it again. It also reminded me how much I love Josh Hutcherson. Yes, I am Team Peta. If I could, I would go see it again right now because that's how excited I got about the movie again. I think the last time I got excited about a film based on a book series was Harry Potter. (Which btw, someone played a cruel joke and there was an article floating around Facebook that J.K. Rowling was writing an 8th book.)

That pretty much sums up my weekend. Friday night was movie night. The rest of the weekend was nothing but sleep, sleep and sleep. The boyfriend was sick this weekend. But I did want to share my lovely masterpiece thanks to Pinterest. Friday we had a potluck and I needed to think of something quick and easy to contribute because I had night class the night before. I rushed to HEB after class, picked up the necessary ingredients and ta-da! :)


Hope everybody has a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment