Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend Recap


It was time to take a break from work and school, and what a perfect weekend to do that.

Friday | it was a sorority sister's 25th birthday weekend. The big 2-5, a quarter of a century. It's scary to think that one by one we are all reaching that point. Life passes by so quickly. We enjoyed a night out in the town which made me realize, I don't get out much. I don't know a lot of these new clubs. I find myself always having to GPS all these places because I'm so out of the loop. But it was nice getting the chance to go out with all the sisters.

Saturday two of my high school best friends wanted to enjoy a night of good old country music which I couldn't say no to. J joined me even though he doesn't like country. He's such a sweetheart. He even took me out to the dance floor for a song.

Sunday | was back to study mode with a little bit of The Walking Dead time, of course. And what's a weekend recap without a photo of Winston? Lately he's been chilling on the couch like a cat. I swear he was a cat in a previous life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment