Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Obsession | Mirrored Perfume Tray

Mirrored Perfume Tray

I decided that I want to start a monthly obsession series. I used to have a "current obsession" on my sidebar but I think this would be much better to keep up with.

For the month of December, my obsession would have to be my mirrored perfume tray. I know it's pretty early in the month but I could stare at this Target find for hours. I have been on the hunt for a mirrored tray to place my perfumes. Sunday after hours spent at Starbucks I decided to take a study break and just walk around Target. It's never just a "walk" around Target. I left with a basket full of great Target finds, one of them being this beautiful mirrored jewelry tray. I may need a bigger one since I have my eye on a few Fall perfumes to add to my Christmas wish list.

Do you have any favorite fall perfumes that you think I should add to my list?

 photo BlogHopButtonFinal_zps99116d5e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment