Holiday Gift Wrapping Ideas Inspiration

Gift wrapping is by far my favorite part about the holidays. I enjoy wrapping presents. I guess it's because my sister and I used to always help wrap Christmas gifts with my mom when we were little. We may or may not have mastered the art of gift wrapping thanks to my mom. Ok, maybe not mastered but we're getting there.

Every year I choose a Christmas gift wrapping theme and this year I chose to go with brown paper gift wrap. I've been eyeing this polka dot brown paper gift wrap roll at Target for the longest time. It's not even the holiday section. It's in the gift wrapping/birthday section. I'm pretty sure Target is gift wrapping heaven for me. After I made the decision to use brown paper, I started brainstorming some creative way to wrap with brown paper. I immediately went to Pinterest for some gift wrapping inspiration.


You can go to my Pinterest for the links to these beautiful holiday gift wrapping ideas!

After spending quite a while on Pinterest looking for gift wrapping ideas and spending way too much at Target on just gift wrapping items, the result was this:





What do you need?
Brown Gift Wrap Paper Roller Target
Sparkling Gold/Silver Ribbon | Target
Gift Bows Target
Snowflake Gift Tags Target
Scissors
Tape

As you can see, I decided to go with silver, teal and white as my color scheme for my gift wrapping this year. I wanted to keep the gift wrap simple. I chose the silver ribbon to be the "pinch of holiday sparkle" and the teal gift bows to be my "pop of color." I may switch to using a silver yarn or rope instead because the ribbon I bought was difficult to twist. I'll post a photo on my Instagram this week of a gift I wrapped using the silver rope. I need to swing by Michael's or Hobby Lobby. (And hope there will be no additional damage made to my bank account.)

Happy holidays!

Labels: