Stress | Eye Cyst Surgery


Stress is a pain. I had a different post scheduled for today but today went from being an okay, normal work day to a surprise eye surgery when visiting my opthamologist for a follow up appointment. A quick little fun fact: I have been struggling with chalazion/ eye cysts for the past three years, but this year has been the absolute worst. I have had numerous eye surgeries this year alone, so many that I've lost count. It's expensive, exhausting, painful, stressful. It's supposedly stress-related, due to lack of sleep or lack of vitamins. I'm not exactly sure what the cause is. I've been on medication that has made me nauseas. I am now numb to the idea of the eye cyst surgeries. I don't feel pain anymore. (I lie. As soon as I feel that first incision, I squirm and instantly go into panic mode.) I am hoping and praying today's eye cyst surgery was the last. I'm trying not to lose hope on the idea that one day my eyes will be clear of cysts. In the meantime, I'm going to try and relax, breathe a little and just be free is this stress that apparently I have in my life right now. 

If anybody has experienced eye cysts or chalazions and can offer some advice or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels: