Happy Friday! It's been a crazy week with school starting up again, new changes at work and back to back doctor appointments. I'm pretty sure the majority of my paid vacation days and paychecks go towards doctor appointments. But I put some cash aside from today's paycheck for a day at the hair salon because I am dying for a hair cut and maybe a new hair color. I will be counting down the hours until 5 o clock for some "me" time. I'll make sure I share some photos of the new look, if it happens. Until then, these are a few of my favorites for the week.
1. All Black Attire | It's simple and easy to just wear all black and throw on a statement necklace for work or dinner out with the girls.
2. Iced Caramel Mocchiato | It is my "go to" Starbucks drink. Lifesaver!
3. Leopard Print Scarf | You just can't go wrong with leopard print.
4. Basic Naked Urban Decay Palette | I swear I've been using this every day that I need a new one.
5. Lauren Conrad | She is my fashion idol. I follow her blog for fashion inspiration. She's amazing.