Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's 2014!

Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. Happy New Year! For the first time in a while, I decided to stay in and ring in the new year with my family. Every year I usually go out with friends but this year I was lucky enough to get sick with the cold and spend the entire day in bed with lots of vitamins, tissues and soup. What a way to end the year, right? But we somehow made the most of it. 
It did, however, give me the opportunity to think about possible new year resolutions. Instead of setting new year resolutions (which I fail at every year) I decided to turn to Pinterest and fellow bloggers for ways to capture 2014. The year in review was such a great way to look back at the year and go down memory lane but an even better way to jot down those special moments is through a "2014 jar of good things"


Except it would be for things that happened in 2014, not 2013 like the pin says. How cute is that? 

Another great way to capture those precious moments is through a photo challenge. Jenn from Life Begins With J recently shared a photo challenge idea, Catch The Moment 365. I will be joining her photo challenge so follow me on instagram msjasminegarcia with the hashtag #catchthemoment365 

How are you going to make 2014 a memorable year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment