Pinterest Meals: Avocado & Egg Toast for Breakfast

Lately I have been in love with all meals that include avocado. I have been trying to think of quick healthy breakfast meals to have before heading out to work to avoid picking up a not-so-healthy breakfast at McDonald's or Starbucks. Pinterest never fails me. I am seriously going to make it a point to try a Pinterest meal on a weekly basis. This week, I tried an avocado and egg toast for breakfast.

avocado and egg breakfast toast


WHAT YOU NEED//
+ Avocado
+ Spinach
+ Eggs
+ Wheat Bread
+ Salt & Pepper


HOW TO MAKE IT//
It's pretty simple. Toast the wheat bread. Smash 1/2 an avocado and spread it on the toasted bread. Add some spinach. Cook an egg sunny side up and place on top of the avocado and spinach. The avocado toast pin that I found on Pinterest did not include spinach or eggs but I wanted to add something extra and it definitely makes a difference! Finish off with a pinch of salt and pepper. It's quick to make and a simple breakfast meal that will give you energy for the work day.

The first time I made it, I made two avocado and egg toasts not knowing that one would be enough. It definitely fills you up! I am in love with this breakfast meal.

Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend! :)

Labels: