Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Favorites // 003

happy friday! time is flying by way too fast. we are now exactly one week away from valentine's day. i'm excited for valentine's day weekend. j and i will be spending valentine's day as usual, and then that saturday we're spending the weekend out in a little cabin with his family and his brother and his girlfriend. it'll be nice to get away and disconnect for a while. that's why i am looking for guest bloggers! if anyone else is interested in sharing a little piece of their blog on my little blog, feel free to email me at apinchofjasmine@gmail.com :) now, on to friday favorites!



001. peonies have recently been my favorites. i am on the search for colorful peonies to be beautifully displayed at my work desk. the hunt for peonies begins!

002. banana bread is a must have when i stop by starbucks to pick up my morning coffee every day. i need to learn how to make some banana bread of my own. if you have any pinterest banana bread recipes, let me know!

003. good vibes only and this mug is the perfect reminder to live each day freely. i stumbled upon this mug on the note to self print shop and right away knew i needed to have it in my life!

004. pretty little liars is getting so good. i won't give any spoilers but eek! the closer the girls get to "A" the more dangerous it becomes for them. and, i actually watched ravenswood this week only because hanna was on it.

005. demi lovato will forever be my #WCW. girl can pull off just about any hair color - black, blonde, blue, pink! right now her "neon lights" song is on repeat. and i'm dying to get her "staying strong" book.

happy weekend!

Neon Lights by Demi Lovato on Grooveshark



No comments:

Post a Comment