Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites // 005

It's finally Friday! This has been the longest week of my life. It was midterms week, so there was a lot of studying. And then there was work, which, I mean. That was work, with meetings and whatnot. But the week is finally over and the day is finally here! Tomorrow I leave to New Orleans. It will be my first time ever. I am so excited. I haven't even look up things to do in New Orleans or anything. I haven't even packed! Yeah, I am a huge procrastinator. BUT I did make time for Friday Favorites!

friday favorites

01. enjoy today! just a little reminder to enjoy today. enjoy every day, whether its good or bad. no matter what, be happy today is another day. with a positive attitude you can have a wonderful day! :)

02. leonardo dicaprio. because after the oscar's, leo needs some lovin'. i have seen so many memes, it makes me sad. he deserves lots of hugs and a bucket of ice cream. poor guy.

03. maxi skirt. because spring is just around the corner which only means one thing: bust out the maxi skirts and maxi dresses.

04. new orleans because you guys are probably tired of me talking about how excited i am about going to new orleans. it ain't over yet! just wait until i get back, and then you'll really get sick and tired of hearing me talk about new orleans.

05. texas y'all. i love my home state, so this shirt screams perfection. i need this in my life like now.

happy happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment