Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites 006


01. Aldo Black Bag. I am in love with this Aldo bag. I spotted it as soon as I walked into the store and instantly fell in love. There's a larger version too but I went for the small one because I have one too many big bags. Plus, this one is perfect for when going out on a dinner date.

02. Starbucks Iced Vanilla Macchiato. It is my new favorite Starbucks drink. Well, second favorite. My number one is still the Caramel Macchiato but this new one is great. I think I threw off the Starbucks guy the other day when I didn't go with my usual and ordered this new drink.

03. Denim Vest. While in NOLA, I went shopping at H&M and finally found a denim vest that fits perfectly. I have been on the search for a denim vest since pretty much last Spring. Thank you, H&M. I cannot wait to pair it up with all these cute Spring outfits.

04. Flowerbomb Perfume. One of my friends showed me this perfume and I have been dying to get my hands on it. I bought the roll on perfume because the actually bottle is too expensive. But I'm thinking I might splurge on it because I need a Spring perfume. Any other suggestions for Spring perfumes?

05. Today I Choose Joy. I've seen this quote floating around Pinterest and it's pretty much my every day quote. No matter how stressed I may be or overwhelmed, I choose to live each day with a positive attitude and with pure joy. It's the only way to live in order to truly enjoy life. :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment