Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Insta Lately 002

Happy Thursday! Life according to Instagram has been a little slow, mainly because I have been busy catching up on sleep and school work since my trip to NOLA. I feel like I have been out of town every single weekend, which I love but it's exhausting. I hardly ever take naps (well, in undergrad I took a lot of naps but that was then) but last Friday, I kid you not, as soon as I got home from work I knocked out. I told J I was going to take a little baby nap before we went to the movies or something but next thing I know, it's 9:30PM. My body was dead beat. I needed a weekend of staying in and relaxing because it's almost the end of March (Baby Bake weekend!) and almost April (Fiesta month and birthday month! And...preparing for finals) so I am going to need every ounce of energy. Here a little insta lately in photos.

insta lately a pinch of jasmine instagram

According to Instagram, I...
+ tried the Boiler House for the first time with my sister. It was a little lunch date.
+ went to Austin, TX (again), this time with the boyfriend and sister.
+ had a blast in NOLA and was loving my little masquerade mask.
+ taking numerous Snapchat photos for my stories to capture our NOLA adventures.
+ took my sister to her first country music concert. (She's officially a fan of country music!)
+ posted late NOLA photos. Roomie love!
+ missed NOLA that I posted more photos. We clearly had a successful first night on Bourbon.
+ enjoyed a date night with this handsome boy.
+ needed a drink on a weeknight after night class. Thankfully the boyfriend understands.

For past Insta Lately posts: 001


No comments:

Post a Comment