Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Favorites 007

friday favorites pinterest

01. All Of Me Loves All Of You. I found this printable on Pinterest and I absolutely love it. I plan on printing it and framing it for my bedroom. It's absolutely perfect and it's the lyrics to one of my current favorite love songs. I'm pretty sure it will be my wedding song one day.

02. Flower Bouquet. Spring means bright, colorful flowers and this arrangement is absolutely adorable. I love it. I am loving the polka-a-dot and the brown paper.

03. Living Room Decor. If you follow me on Pinterest, you will have noticed that lately I have been obsessed with home decor. If I had a good paying job and could afford my own little apartment, I would go crazy decorating my apartment thanks to Pinterest. Someday. In the meantime, I'll keep pinning all these fabulous home decor ideas.

04. Short hair, don't care. I recently cut my hair and I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I think it needs to be re-cut in a certain style and colored. Choosing a hair color is a pretty big deal. It's a big commitment but I think I've found just the right shade of light brown and the perfect layered cut.

05. Inspiration board. My bedroom right now has no life. I am in desperate need of a little creative, inspiration area but still gives me some more room for storage. I am loving all the inspiration found in this little photo that I found on Pinterest. Again, more home decor ideas but this one I think I can use in my bedroom.

And that's my Friday Favorites! Better late than never. :) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment