Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Favorites + Super Fab Sponsor Spotlight

Woohoo! It's Friday. This has been the longest week of my life. It was finals week and I was getting anxious about my upcoming Vegas trip. (I'm sure you're tired of hearing me talking about that. Every other tweet is probably about this trip.) But it's officially the weekend and now I can start packing. I did, however, want to jump back into the swing of things on this blog. It's been a while since I've done a Friday Favorites.


FRIDAY FAVORITES

01. Password Book | I need this in my life ASAP. I have so many passwords for so many things that it's hard to keep track. I'm pretty sure I've had to reset my Apple password like 5 times this month alone so this would be perfect for me. It's just kind of pricey.
02. Wifey Tee Don't tell the boyfriend, but lately I have been obsessed with pinning wedding-related pins to my dream wedding board and one of those things is this super cute wifey tshirt.
03. Casual Work Outfit | We get to wear jeans at work on Fridays (and Mondays. Random, I know.) so I've been all over Pinterest looking for cute casual work outfit ideas because I'm running out of ideas of my own. It's taking me way too long to get ready. I need some outfit inspiration.
04. Vegas, baby! | Enough said.
05. All you need is sleep I am beyond exhausted that waking up for work this week has been so difficult but I've managed to make it work. I am in dying need of sleep. I cannot wait to relax and enjoy a vacation away from home/work/school. It will be much needed.

And now for some Super Fab Sponsor Spotlight!

Say hello to Rebekah from Living Lavender. She has some awesome DIY posts over on her blog along with some great organization tips. Thanks to Rebekah's bathroom organization tips, I was able to clear out my own bathroom counter and reorganized my skincare products. I am seriously obsessed with it now. (Big thanks!) Get to know Rebekah with her Super Fab Sponsor Spotlight interview below!



01. What's the story behind your blog?
I chose the blog name Living Lavender because I wanted the blog to reflect my desire to lead a calm and relaxing life. Nothing is more calming to me than lavender. 

02. You mention on your blog you love to travel. What's your favorite travel memory?
Probably when I went to Cozumel last year. I got to go scuba diving for the first time and it was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had.

03. What's currently on your music playlist?
The entire Ed Sheeran album. I am obsessed. 

04. What are five fun facts about you?
I hate sand. I have a serious Starbuck's addition, I'm adopted, I'm an adrenaline junkie, I am obsessed with all things Hello Kitty.

05. What are three of your all time favorite blog posts?
Letting Go 
Adoption Story
New Favorite Skincare Products 

Don't forget to visit Rebekah's blog to learn more about her. Happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment