Vacation Recap: Las Vegas

Oh, Vegas. You kill my bank account every time, but this time even more because it wasn’t just any old Vegas trip. It was my sister’s 21st birthday and her first time in Vegas. No worries. We didn’t get all wild and crazy. We’re not about that life.  I prefer to "do Vegas" with some shopping and day drinking.  Seriously, the first night in Vegas Joseph and I were dead tired and ready for bed by 10PM Vegas time. You can imagine my sister’s reaction and frustration because we couldn’t hang. But to be fair, Joseph and I had been up since 6AM Texas time and we worked a half a day. The next day, we slept in and made sure we were well rested and with plenty of energy to enjoy Vegas.  Here's a little recap in photos, most of them from my Instagram account.


It was a good trip. We stayed at Planet Hollywood. I was hoping to have a run in with Britney Spears because I mean, who doesn't love Britney Spears? Sadly, that didn't happen but Vegas was still a success. I think this was the longest I've been in Vegas. 4 days and 3 nights. It was exhausting. It was a good trip but definitely exhausting. I think I'm done with Vegas for a good while. It's time to go somewhere with less walking and more relaxing. Joseph keeps saying he wants to go somewhere "less tourist-y," whatever that means. Any suggestions?

Labels: