Saturday, June 21, 2014

Finding beauty within your city.

I tend to get bored in my hometown so I'm always anxious to take a trip somewhere to see new things, forgetting that there are a lot of things going on in my city. Yesterday we saw "The Saga" installation at the San Fernando Cathedral and wow! Absolutely stunning. I cannot even begin to describe the beauty we saw last night. It is definitely something worth seeing. It was the perfect way to end a Friday night. No filter or edits needed.

I highly recommend you take the time to find beauty within your city. Try something new. You'll be surprised at what you will find.

San Fernando Cathedral in San Antonio, TX
San Fernando Cathedral in San Antonio, TX
San Fernando Cathedral in San Antonio, TX

San Fernando Cathedral in San Antonio, TX
San Fernando Cathedral in San Antonio, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment