So, These Are My Confessions


As I was scrolling through my Bloglovin feed, I noticed several bloggers were posting confessions. So, I figured now would be a good time to jump in on that and list a few confessions of my own.

I was having a good outfit day, so made it a point to take a photo.

I am way too into the NBA Finals right now, probably more than previous years. I think it’s because my heart still hurts for Tim Duncan after last year’s big loss. I’m hoping and praying this year is the year for the Spurs to shine.

I talk to Winston when I take him out for a walk and forget that people might hear me and think I’m crazy. He’s just so easy to talk to, though. He’s a good listener and he actually walks NEXT to me rather than AHEAD of me, pulling at the leash, when I talk to him.

I have no self-control when shopping at either Zara, J. Crew or Sephora. I swipe that debit card as if I have an unlimited amount of money in it. Yeah, that pretty royal blue shirt you see me wearing up there? Zara. But, in my defense, I needed new work attire.

I am secretly watching Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars and Mystery Millionaire on WE tv. I refuse to believe Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan are having marital problems. And Mystery Millionaire is just one of those shows I like to watch for laughs and eye rolls.

I secretly want to win a trip with the Travel Channel’s Trip Flip. Have you seen the trips they go on? They swim with sharks, go zip-lining, ride passenger side in a race car, and more.

I have been a terrible blogger lately. My body has been feeling so exhausted lately. I don’t know if it’s the new medication I’m on that’s making me drowsy and tired, or if it’s just the summer heat that is insisting I lay out by the pool and pass out under the sun. Because I have yet to go to the pool. (Scratch that: I enjoyed the pool in Vegas last month. Just kidding.)

I’m a procrastinator when it comes to buying gifts. Father’s Day is this Sunday and I still have no clue what I’m going to get my dad. It’s hard to live up to last year’s gift: a Spurs basket with Spurs merchandise: 4 Spurs tshirts, Spurs mugs, Spurs license plate holder, Spurs koozie, etc. Any last minute Father’s Day gift ideas?


Labels: