Give Me Some Texas Country Music

outfit for texas country concert
 outfit for texas country concert
 outfit for texas country concert
top forever 21 (similar
shorts gap (similar)
boots cavender's
necklace | francesca's
  
Ta-da! It's an outfit post. I'm not a fashion blogger, but I was having a good hair day and I wanted to share my outfit for a country concert. If you know me, you know that I am a fan of Texas country music. This past Fourth of July weekend, Josh Abbott Band was in town. I jumped at the opportunity at listening to live country music. I went with my sister and two of my best friends. Usually I like to just stay in the back of the crowd and just enjoy the music with a nice cold beer in my hand, but this time we got lucky and somehow ended up towards the very front of the stage. If you follow me on Instagram, you will have noticed that I took some pretty decent videos of one of my all time favorite JAB songs, "Oh Tonight." I love going to "small" country concerts. I say "small" because it was actually a big crowd. I just didn't notice how packed the venue was because I was in the front until I saw JAB post a video the next day.

PS: Those shorts from Gap were on sale for like, maybe, ten bucks. I'm pretty sure they also had a BOGO deal. I need to go back and stock up on some more shorts. I fell in love with these!

Happy Tuesday!

Labels: