Friday, August 22, 2014

A Little Inspiration + Super Fab Sponsor




 
Happy Friday! Today I wanted to steer away from the usual Friday Favorites and instead share a little inspirational quotes for those of you who may or may not need a little pick me upper. Outside the blogging world, life can get a little tough sometimes. Instead of stressing over how things are not going as planned, focusing on being positive, despite the sadness, can really make a difference. Positive vibes only, and lots of prayer. Hope y'all have a great weekend!



 
 

SUPER FAB SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT
 
I'm excited to introduce y'all to Kelly from Six One Six. It has been so much fun getting to know Kelly through her sponsor spotlight. The main reason I love this Super Fab Sponsor Spotlight is because I get to see how much I have in common with some of my sponsors, and I get to discover new books. I love how Kelly had a hard time picking just one favorite of anything, especially when it came to her favorite read, so I was curious to see why and hit up the Barnes & Noble website and um, yeah. Let's just say it's a good thing today is pay day. (Thanks, Kelly!) You can also get to know Kelly with her three favorite posts: Dear 12th Grade Kelly, Teddy Ruxpin Abuse, and Jelly Belly Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment