Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Insta Lately 005

insta lately
Detox Water I am loving trying new detox water recipes. My new favorite: strawberries, oranges and blueberries.

Selfies I am not one who likes to take selfies, because (a) it's awkward and (b) I suck at selfies. But when I'm having a good hair day, it's a must. Plus, I was really excited about wearing my new J.Crew necklace.

Bad, Winston | Do not let his cute little face fool you. This was after I caught him chewing on one of my brand new heels. Yes, I know, it's my fault for leaving them laying around the floor but I cannot seem to get them off that bad habit of chewing on shoes. Help me!

Local Foodies Joseph and I are foodies. Is that what you call it? Local foodies? We love our food and we love finding new places to try. This was at The Point Park & Eats. You just can't go wrong with food trucks. 

Inspiration With my family's recent loss of my uncle, I've been needing to read bible verses daily to remind myself that everything happens according to God's plan and on His timing. 

Shopping Because we all need a little shopping therapy to cheer ourselves up and J.Crew never fails me. Seriously, can someone just buy me an entire closet full of nothing but J.Crew clothes?

Local Drinks Just like food, Joseph and I like to try new drinks. These drinks, though, not so great. They look pretty but didn't taste too good. I was not a fan.

John Legend | If John Legend is coming to a city near you, I highly recommend you snatch pair a tickets and go to his concert. Excuse me, while I go back and relive that night by looking back at some of the concert videos.

Sweets | I absolutely love chocolate. This place is like chocolate heaven. They have milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate melted on pretty much whatever you want. Delicious!

PS: Sunday I was so excited because I reached 500 followers on Bloglovin, and then come Monday afternoon, I lost some. Whomp, whomp. You win some, you lose some.


SUPER FAB SPONSOR
twitter | bloglovin | facebook | instagram | pinterest

Say hello to one of my Super Fab sponsors, Christine from The So Called Homemaker. She's a real estate agent + blogger + mom to a beautiful little boy. She's a super star giving her readers blogging tips on the daily like why you should switch to Wordpress and how to take OOTD photos, which is my favorite one. Hilarious but so true. I'm definitely taking keeping these tips in mind the next time I take outfit of the day shots. Christine also shares her mommy side on her blog, including 8 weird things that mommies do. I'm excited for you guys to get to know Christine. Make sure to follow her!

No comments:

Post a Comment