Wednesday, August 20, 2014

INSTA LIKES | 002

insta likes

For All Things Lovely | Popcorn & a ripped pair of jeans.
Wifestyles | Give me Jesus.
Arrows & Apricots | Stripes + Statement Necklaces.

Bloom Theory Shop | Fancy camera straps.
A Weekend Crossing | Daily Diaries + Nature.
Polka Dots & Sailor Stripes | A cute and simple summer outfit.


Flawlessly Flawed I am very busy.
Heavens to Betsy | Take me to Nashville, please.
Elliven Studio | Flawless home d├ęcor.


 
Happy hump day! I have been liking loving a lot of bloggers' Instagram photos this past month. I feel like summer calls for gorgeous outfit photos and great shots of travel spots. I'm hoping to make a little trip of my own before the summer ends, or a staycation, even though school already started again for me. I'm counting on the upcoming 3-day weekend for Labor Day. The only time I'm willing to be outdoors and endure the Texas heat. I can't wait to see how everybody else will be enjoying their 3-day weekend.
 
Hope y'all are having a lovely week!






No comments:

Post a Comment