Weekend Finds


Goodbye, weekend. You were so good to me, that I already can't wait for next weekend. 

I have been counting down the days until the last day of summer school so I could enjoy a weekend of shopping and I did exactly that this past weekend. I spent one day at the mall shopping with my sister (so many sales!) and then the next day shopping at the outlets with Joseph. I haven't been to the outlets in so long. Joseph and I went Saturday evening to avoid shopping in the Texas heat, but that plan kind of back fired since that meant we didn't get to San Marcos until late, so we were limited on time. That turned out to be a good thing, otherwise, I would've spent more than what I had anticipated. But, I am loving this weekend's finds. So many great sales! Is it Friday yet? I'm ready to shop again. 


Naked 3 Palette | J.Crew sunglasses | Zara shorts
J.Crew Gingham Shirt | J.Crew Necklace 


Banana Republic skirt (similar| J.Crew sunglasses | Aldo flip flops
Zara top (similar| Nordstrom Rack necklace (similar)


J.Crew top | Nordstrom Rack necklace (similar)



Labels: