Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Home Decor + Super Fab Sponsor

Goodbye, three-day weekend! I did a lot of catching up on some sleep, relaxed, enjoyed what was left of summer and, of course, did some browsing around Pinterest.  I feel like lately I have been getting more and more obsessed with home decor ideas. I blame HGTV's Flip or Flop reruns for the amount of time I ended up spending on Pinterest this past weekend. Someone, please buy me a big house so I can decorate to my tasting and then redecorate a month later. Because, of course, I will never be satisfied and will always have to redecorate. I think a trip to IKEA needs to happen ASAP.

home decor ideas
 
How often do you redecorate your home?


SUPER FAB SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT

Today I would like to introduce Kerri from Hey Kerri blog. Her home is Halifax, NS. Where is that? Don't worry. She gives you a list of reasons why you should visit Halifax, NS and all the things she loves about her beautiful city. Kerri is a blogger who has not only recently shared her experience with Tinder (if you're new to online dating, you should definite give this a read!) but she's also made finding her blogging voice look easy and gives great tips on how to use your voice when blogging.
super fab sponsor spotlight

Also, I just had to share that another one of Kerri's favorite TV shows: Gossip Girl. Done deal. Sold. I'm equally as obsessed with Gossip Girl. Every girl needs a Chuck Bass in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment