Monday, September 15, 2014

Insta Lately 006 + Super Fab Sponsor Spotlight

Oh, hello there, Monday. You snuck up on me way too soon. Lately, the weekends have been flying by so much quicker. When is the next holiday? Because I need another 3-day weekend in my life asap.

It's been a while since I've done an Insta Lately post. I think it's because there hasn't really been much going on in my life, at least, nothing good enough to document unless taking photos of work and school is suddenly cool enough to Instagram. Let me know? Other than that, the few times I have had a life lately has been saying goodbye to summer (all late) and hello again to a few friends.
insta lately

Sorority Love I love when my bff pledge sister comes home to visit. She made a surprise visit this past weekend so there was a lot of catching up with lunch dates, dinner dates and happy hour dates.

Work Selfie Oh, hey! I did document something work related. Because you can't pass up an opportunity to take a selfie at work, right?

Heart & Arrow Design I love supporting other bloggers. I am obsessed with my new day planner from Heart & Arrow Design.  I'm planning on sharing a post on how I use this to stay organized. Keep an eye out for that!

Farmer's Market What can I say? I love going to farmer's market every weekend just so I can try something new. Ming's Things is by far my favorite place to pick up a delicious breakfast.

ATX Love I need to just move to Austin with how many times I've been going lately. I love the city and the food. Any time I do go a chance to go to Austin, I make sure I don't leave without making a stop at Hey Cupcake.

Barton Springs Pool | I'm pretty sure my best friends and I picked the hottest day of the summer to go to Barton Springs because we were practically dying. Then we got in the water and we were freezing. We can never win. Either way, it was a good day trip to Austin to enjoy the last few days of summer. Checked that off the list of places to go to in Austin.

Baby Showers Big and Little photo at my great grandbaby's baby shower. It was good seeing all my sorority sisters. (Fun little side note: Prior to this photo, I may or may not have accidentally backed up into my mom's jeep. No damage was done to her Jeep. My car on the other hand, though...)

Farmer's Market (again) Alright, I need to take a break from farmer's market but I love food. This time my sister and I went to a different one and tried some ice cream.

Kate Spade Surprise Sale I love Kate Spade. I took advantage of the surprise sale to buy my very first Kate Spade bag. I mainly only have Kate Spade wallets. It was time to make the big purchase.

Now to enjoy this Fall weather that's slowly making its way to Texas!

SUPER FAB SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT

I'm pretty sure Kelly from What Love Does is my long lost blogger twin. She has the cutest little blog space and her love story is absolutely magical. (Her proposal story took place at Disney World. Now, that's a dream come true!) There is so much to love about Kelly's blog. She shares a little bit of everything: life, style, career, home decor, and more. She shares tips on what to wear for your 9 to 5 job (great looks, btw!) while also sharing her journey on her first year in marriage by taking a look back at her first summer in Eau Claire with her new hubby. I'm so excited to have Kelly hanging out on the sidebar this month. Make sure you give her blog a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment