Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekend Finds + Super Fab Sponsor Spotlight

Happy Sunday! (Better late than never!)

This past weekend I did the most damage shopping I have ever done in the history of shopping. I blame wedding season and Fall season. I have been to the mall more times this past weekend than in the past six months. It's insane. But I want to focus on Weekend Finds at Sephora. I have been in need of a makeup run at Sephora for just a few things, but you know a few things turns out into adding this and that, plus adding more because you're so close to hitting 500 points to get that rewards freebie. (PS: The 500 points gift is a Bobbi Brown starter kit.)

weekend finds

Urban Decay Prep Spray | I use the all nighter setting spray by Urban Decay. I've heard good things about the prep spray so I gave the sample size bottle a shot and I liked it. It feels refreshing. I didn't want to spend too much money on the large bottle since I already splurged on a second bottle of all nighter setting spray, so I went for the smaller version that's in that section at the check out. (The section that sucks you in while you wait in line.)

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer | I have been extra cautious with what I put on my face after having struggled with cystic acne. Now that my skin is all cleared up, I make sure to keep my face clear of acne by buying products that I know will help prevent breakouts. One product I swear by is this moisturizer by First Aid Beauty. It's the only moisturizer my face was able to handle when it was covered with painful cystic acne and once it cleared up, I kept using it because it has been so good to me. It's pricey but well worth it if you have sensitive skin.

Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer | I loved the Benefit POREfessional but after seeing one of Nicole Guerriero's YouTube videos, I decided to give the Smashbox Pore Minimizing primer a try.

Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner | I suck at putting on liquid eye liner. It takes me forever. I tried the gel liner and it's alright but this, this little one looks like it's going to be my new best friend and help me master the top eye liner. I cannot wait to start using this.

Cheetah Print Sephora Eyelash Curler | I needed a new eyelash curler and this one was looking cute. Plus, I love cheetah print. Sold. No hesitation on buying this bad boy.

Sephora Foundation Primer | I don't know how I feel about this primer. I always buy it when I'm already spending a lot on other make up products and I don't want to spend money on my favorite Smashbox primer. Lately I've been having to use this Sephora primer and egh, it's alright. It's the least expensive primer I could find at Sephora. If you have any other suggestions on not-so-expensive primers that are great on oily skin, let me know!

And then hello to this 500 point Sephora rewards gift set - the Bobbi Brown Modern Classics set. This is by far my favorite rewards set.

sephora bobbi brown

I think I'm all set on makeup, at least for now.

SUPER FAB SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT

I love this next sponsor I'm about to introduce y'all to. Meet the "Florkens" also known as Kate and Adam. While "Florkens" may not necessarily be their last name (It's actually a combination of both their last names, like Bennifer, except better.) they are the fun married couple that blogs about pretty much anything and everything. (Quick little fun fact: Kate didn't take Adam's last nameWhy? Because "Florkens" is much better, duh. That's one reason.) After celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence had their photos hacked, did you ever asked yourself what if someone hacked into my photos? Don't worry. Adam has you covered with that thought in Adam's Corner. Or, are you contemplating on whether to have a small wedding or a big wedding? Kate confesses she didn't enjoy her wedding and would have preferred small elopement. Find out why and much more by visiting Kate and Adam's the "Florkens" blog.
Supe Fab Sponsor Spotlight - The Florkens



No comments:

Post a Comment