Friday, October 31, 2014

Insta Likes | 003

First off - Happy Halloween! And I cannot believe tomorrow is November already. Time to set some November goals.

I feel like it's been forever since my last Insta-Likes post which makes it ten times harder to choose my favorites but that's a good thing. Instead of a Friday Favorites post, I wanted to share an Insta-Likes post. I have been in need of some inspiration lately, so I am loving these bloggers' latest Instagram posts. I'm now officially in the mood for Fall and ready to get reorganized.



Amanda Marie Lackey | Little Creative Space
Glitter and Gingham | What's in my bag?
Monika Hibbs | Floral Sweater

For All Things Lovely | Beautiful Sunday Morning
Ashley Brooke Designs | "Get It Together" Notepad
ILY Couture | Retail Therapy

Fashionably Lo | C is for cozy.
Arrows and Apricots | Favorite Fall Accessories
Meg Biram | GSD Workbook

Make sure to follow these fabulous bloggers! Happy Friday/Happy Halloween! 

super fab sponsor spotlight

Today I would like to introduce you all to Ashley from A Faithful Passion. She's also from Texas. Ashley is a blogger who is passionate about living a happy and healthier life, and recently celebrated her twenty-sixth birthday! (Birthday shout out.) Get to know Ashley by reading her favorite blog posts: Why I'm Choosing to Wait, The Day My World Was Rocked, and Joy vs. Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment