Start Today With A Grateful Heart

Today I am linking up with Emily from Ember Grey for the Grateful Heart link-up.


Today I am grateful for...

...all the love and support I have received over the past two weeks from family and friends as I begin this new chapter in my life. 

...surprise family gatherings. From welcoming new little ones into our extended family (lots of traveling so I can see the little one every other weekend!) to getting ready to weddings and quinceaneras, these next 3 months will be busy with family celebrations.

...my sister for pushing me to be consistent with going to yoga. We officially signed up for a yoga membership. Bikram yoga (hot yoga) will now be our thing, at least for the next 3 months.

...my loving boyfriend. He has been so patient and kind (I mean, he kind of has to be!) while I go crazy juggling everything. He keeps me sane.

...this cool weather we are finally starting to get in Texas. It's been in the mid 90s, so to finally have a week that's in the 80s with lows of mid 50s feels great! Fall is slowly making its way to Texas.

What are you grateful for?

Labels: