Monday, November 17, 2014

Latests Pins: Stripes

1 2 3 4 5 6

Lately I have been obsessed with stripes. I don't know if it's because of Halloween and me dressing up as a mime, or what it sparked that obsession. If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll notice a lot of outfit pins of black and white striped shirts paired with floral skirts, mid-length skirts, colorful cardigans, or just ripped jeans and a printed scarf. I never really noticed how easy it is to build an outfit with a black and white striped shirt (or dress), but it's possible. 

Hope everyone's weekend was great! I spent my weekend relaxing and recovering from last weekend's wedding gone bad but that meant catching up on Netflix and enjoying a movie date night. (We saw Interstellar. It was long but a great movie! That says a lot coming from someone who isn't a fan of space movies. They make me dizzy.)

super fab sponsor spotlight

Meet Brianna from All That's Glittered. This Minneapolis blogger loves DIY, cooking, travel, and more! She never thought blogging would open up so many feelings - difficulty, a sense of community, fun and creativity. It's all part of the blogging journey! Through each post, Brianna continues to grow as a blogger and allows her readers to get to know her through her Friday Confessional post and Through the Lens post. Make sure you stop by her blog to say hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment