Sunday, November 30, 2014

Product Review: Banded Arrow


As you may know, this year there will be no gift exchange between my family, boyfriend and I since we will be traveling a lot for the holidays. I figured the best gift is to enjoy the time spent with my family and boyfriend, and make the most out of our road trip to Disney World. (We decided we're stopping in NOLA and Alabama. If you have any suggestions for places to visit in Louisiana, Alabama and Florida, let me know!) But even though we have a no gift exchange rule, I wanted to do something nice by writing a thoughtful note in a beautiful, handmade Christmas card.

Last week I introduced you all to one of my Super Fab sponsors, Alyssa from Banded Arrow. Her custom greeting cards come at the most perfect time. December is filled with holidays, birthdays and graduations, and her shop includes handmade cards for every occasion. Even Winston is a fan of Banded Arrow cards!



Follow Alyssa on Facebook + Instagram + Twitter to learn more about her shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment