Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving! 2014 has been filled with ups and downs, but I am thankful for every moment. It has led to today and continued to play a part in the future. I thank God every day for everything but today, I want to share what I am most thankful for.

I am thankful for family who continue to show strength and unity despite the difficult year.
I am thankful for having a boyfriend who genuinely cares for me and loves me.
I am thankful for friends who continue to be a part of my life today.
I am thankful for little Winston and his cuteness and energetic personality.
I am thankful for new opportunities that have helped me grow as a person.
I am thankful for a successful year of graduate school which continues to challenge me day after day.
I am thankful for time spent with loved ones, whether its for a short hour or a long weekend.

What are you thankful for?

Hope you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment