Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weekend Recap: Wedding

 photo weekendrecapwedding_zps1cfa2873.png

I was hoping to have this weekend wedding recap up soon rather than later but, while the wedding was absolutely beautiful and time spent with family was perfect, come Monday night my sister, boyfriend and I all started puking our brains out for hours. It turns out we got food poisoning. The doctor said it may have been the water or food stands in Mexico. My boyfriend had it the worst out of all of us. He had severe dehydration. Let's just say we won't be returning for a good while and when we do, we'll be packing up our own water bottles. 

As for the wedding. Everything went smoothly. Nothing was rushed. Everything was on time. We did have one bridesmaid not show up to the mass and the priest forget my cousin's about-to-be-husband's name multiple times throughout the mass. Other than that, we had a lot of fun. It was nice having my boyfriend meeting my extended family, even if he was confused half of the time. (Pst! Hurry up and learn spanish already.) The reception was so much fun. I haven't danced and laughed so hard in a long time. (You can see videos and photos on my Instagram.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment