Thursday, November 6, 2014

What's on your reading list?

The holidays are near which means there will be a lot of free time for some light reading. I have been jotting down titles of books to my reading list, hoping to get to them sooner rather than later. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I'm excited to relax and just enjoy the holidays with some reading. Especially since I will be doing some traveling this holiday season, so I will need something to read while on the plane.
what's on my reading list?
01. Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
02. Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
03. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
04. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
05. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
06. A Piece of Cake: A Memoir by Cupcake Brown


SUPER FAB SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT

I am excited to reintroduce you all to Rebecca from Renovating Rebecca. Since her last sponsor spotlight, Rebecca has been sharing wedding tips with her Wedding Wednesday series, which I absolutely love, and photography tutorials. Today, I would like you all to get to know Rebecca a little better through a short interview. Make sure you stop by her blog to say hi!



What inspired you to start a blog? 
I started blogging in 2008 when I was in college. I just really loved reading blogs, so I decided to start my own! I also wanted to write about my journey towards becoming an interior designer.

What's currently on your Fall Must Haves list?
New boots! I just bought new ones last week.
Patterned scarves. I used to only buy solid color scarves, but now I'm really into patterns.
Southern Living magazine. I guess this is more of a year round thing than just Fall, but the fall recipes in Southern Living are always my favorites!

What are five fun facts about you?
(one) I'm only 5 feet tall, but my husband is 6'3". Quite the difference!
(two) I'm obsessed with all things pumpkin! Only one month ago I bought 12 cans of pumpkin and I've already gone through all 12 cans!
(three) I love drinking tea. It doesn't matter if it's green or black or hot or cold - I love it all!
(four) I wear something green just about everyday. It's my favorite color!
(five) Since I was 6 years old, I have not gone a single day without polish on my toes. My favorite polish color is green, of course!

What are you most excited for this Fall?
Eating all the pumpkin recipes from Pinterest! I've tried practically every recipe you can think of, but the great thing about Pinterest is that there are always more recipes to try!

What are three of your all time favorite blog posts?
How I Paid Off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
Our Wedding Portraits With Our Dog
Photography Composition

Have a happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment