2015 New Year Resolutions


I wasn't going to set new year resolutions because, let's be honest, they are quickly forgotten one month into the year. But I enjoyed making time to read over the Christmas break. I want to make it a habit to pick up a book more often and just immerse myself into someone's life. As soon as I jotted down that one single new year resolution I thought, mind as well make a list of possible resolutions, one week into the new year. Most are realistic and I think I could keep up, others (get active, blog redesign, volunteer and travel on a budget) will be hard. When I travel, I like to splurge and spend money like I have an endless amount of money but then come back home to a nearly empty bank account.

On a different note: I've been struggling trying to figure out what direction I want to take with this blog. It's starting to feel like a chore more than an enjoyment. I've enjoyed disconnecting for the past month or so to focus on spending time with family, friends and my boyfriend, focusing on school and work, and just making time for myself. I don't want to completely step away from this blog but you may see less posts until I figure out what I want to do and become organized with this blog.

What are your new year resolutions?

Labels: