Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites


No. 1 | Disney Sketch Dooney & Burke Handbag 
I cannot even begin to tell you guys how obsessed I am with this handbag. I first laid eyes on this beauty in one of Alexandrea Garza's videos on her YouTube channel and it screamed my name. When we were at Disney World for New Year's Eve, my boyfriend searched high and low for this handbag but apparently it's a popular print because it was sold out everywhere, including Downtown Disney. Well, as you can tell from my latest Instagram photo, the search is over. He ordered it online and had it shipped to my house.

No. 2 | DIY Ideas
I don't usually like to even bother looking at DIY project ideas because I know I don't make time to make an effort to even try a DIY, but this one seemed doable and my boyfriend and I have quite a collection of photo booth photo strips.

No. 3 | Healthy Habits
Whoever created this and pinned it all over Pinterest is a genius. They're little things but perfect reminders to keep in mind. I'm adding this to my new year resolutions list

No. 4 | Illustrations
I have been on the lookout for cute illustrations to put at my work desk. If you have any recommendations for Etsy shops with cute illustrations, let me know!

No. 5 | Temptation To Chop Off My Hair
I don't know how this would be a Friday Favorite but I felt the need to share that lately I have been looking into different hair styles for short hair because I'm tempted to chopped it off, but I know I'll probably regret it with having two weddings to attend this year and weddings usually require long hair for gorgeous hair dos.

No. 6 | Home Decor
Yes, I have included home decor in many of my previous Friday Favorite posts and probably even had a whole post dedicated to home decor, but with all this apartment hunting, I'm getting all these home decor inspiration ideas that it's pretty overwhelming.

Super Fab Sponsor

Meet Candace, a lifestyle blogger from the Bahamas! She's originally from Miami, FL but currently resides in Nassau, Bahamas. Paradise. From C to C (From Clothing to Cocktails) includes great fashion posts. Her style wall is basically the perfect Pinterest board. She offers different style options to her favorite black midi skirt and shares travel tips in her What's in my carry on? post, which by the way, that came in handy when packing for my Disney World trip. So, thank you! You can learn more about Candace through her 25 Facts About Me post and her "Favorites" below.
you can follow candace on:

No comments:

Post a Comment