It’s been a year and a half since I last blogged. I stepped away from blogging to enjoy planning my wedding and then to enjoy life as a newlywed. But, now I’m back! (Thanks, little, for giving me that little push.)
I’m keeping the old blog name and sticking to keeping it as a lifestyle blog to share my adventures with my husband and life as a newlywed.
What has happened since June 2015?
- I finished graduate school and now have a master’s degree.
- I married my best friend! February 27, 2016 is now the best day of my life.
- Husband and I went on our first cruise for our honeymoon to Belize, Roatán and Cozumel.
- Husband and I moved in together for the first time into an apartment.
- Husband started graduate school for his MBA.
- We started house hunting.
- I got in my first and second car accident. The second one led to a totaled car.
- I bought a new car.
- We went to Walt Disney World to celebrate our one-year wedding anniversary early!