Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I'm back to blogging!

It’s been a year and a half since I last blogged. I stepped away from blogging to enjoy planning my wedding and then to enjoy life as a newlywed. But, now I’m back! (Thanks, little, for giving me that little push.)

I’m keeping the old blog name and sticking to keeping it as a lifestyle blog to share my adventures with my husband and life as a newlywed.


What has happened since June 2015? 
  • I finished graduate school and now have a master’s degree. 
  • I married my best friend! February 27, 2016 is now the best day of my life. 
  • Husband and I went on our first cruise for our honeymoon to Belize, Roatán and Cozumel. 
  • Husband and I moved in together for the first time into an apartment. 
  • Husband started graduate school for his MBA. 
  • We started house hunting. 
  • I got in my first and second car accident. The second one led to a totaled car. 
  • I bought a new car.
  • We went to Walt Disney World to celebrate our one-year wedding anniversary early!

No comments:

Post a Comment